The user’s personal data are used by Hotel Ristorante FIORENTINO S.R.L., which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
Purpose of data processing: data processing is aimed solely at carrying out the task received
Methods of processing: Processing is any operation carried out with or without the aid of IT systems, Article 4 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
Provision of data: the provision of personal data is strictly necessary for the performance of the activity.
Refusal to provide data: any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data makes it impossible to carry out the assignment.
Data communication: personal data may be disclosed to internal officers of the company or to external staff for the proper fulfillment of the purposes of the processing, or to external consultants for the fulfillment of tax and accounting practices.
Retention period: the data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data retention period is that established by law.
Data dissemination: the data are not subject to disclosure.
Transfer of data abroad: the data are not transferred abroad.
Rights of the interested party: pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• Know its origin.
• Receive intelligible communication.
• Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing.
• Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected.
• In cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device.
• The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The interested party still has the right to exercise the right of access to data, right of rectification and deletion of data Article 15 and Article 22 of GDPR 2016/679 Regulation
The data controller of your personal data is the Hotel Ristorante FIORENTINO S.R.L.